Monday, December 5, 2011

Strawberry Highs and Biology Final Setup

As the title suggests, my day started out with a nice strawberry high.  It sounds delicious, doesn't it?  Mmm, strawberries...anyhow.  I went to get a cavity filled this morning.  And though I've had that done before I don't remember it.  They flavor the laughing gas at the pediatric dentist, you see, and I chose strawberry.  Who wouldn't when the other two choices are orange and grape?  At first everything felt normal, then I felt heavy when I moved.  But then came the actual high, and it felt like a dream!  Absolutely wonderful considering I haven't achieved that level of lucidity in my dreams in a distressingly long time.

Next the day only got better in Foods.  We had a sub today, and Jake wasn't here.  I know you're thinking, "How is any of that good?"  Normally, I'd agree with you.  However, I love a nice break every once in a while and quite believe in it.  Also, when you're not there the subs usually call attendance with your first name first and then calls out your full name.  With all other subs they stopped simply at the first name, which was very disappointing.  But today was my lucky day!  This sub called out his last name, and Amie was absolutely right on who she guessed.  I'll have to try to remember to talk to her about him tomorrow.

Speaking of Amie, she has a new boyfriend.  Two of his most prominent traits?  Perverted and religious.  (After all this time, you think a lot more people would see a twisted connection in those two.)  He also makes terrible jokes in a lame (as in crippled, not the insult.) attempt to be funny.  Amie finds cripples endearing, so good for her.  His name is Chase, and because until today he didn't know my name he called me 'Mystery Girl'.  Which I found hilarious, despite his disability.  We talked today while square dancing (the two side ladies chain across and by the opposite guy...or...hmm...).

And now I'm in an insanely huge study session with my biology stuff spread out all over my bed in piles.  It's for the final, because I decided to actually show initiative in school again.  I want these finals to be as good as my government and global finals.  Which are going to be pretty hard to beat.  So studying!  Not before a couple of hours of Gossip Girl though, that show is absolutely addicting!

This is one of the many strawberry pictures I came up with when I typed 'strawberry high' into Google Images:

No comments:

Post a Comment