Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Snippet of Fanfic and a Taddle of Rainbow

While I've been waiting for the rest of you to post something at least half interesting, I've been doing no posting myself.  Hypocrites make the world go round, and I'm one of them.


Just a taddle of rainbow for y'all.  ;)  I just added taddle to my dictionary :)

Now onto the fanfiction section of this blog post!  After many months of a hiatus of pure and absolute laziness I finally wrote the eight chapter for Time Changes!  Granted, it was short but effective.   I needed a little bridge back into fanfiction anyway!  I'm so excited to be doing this again, and I even got another review!  It's from a person that's had Time Changes on Story Alert since basically the very beginning.  The review really made my day and kind of inspired me to finish the ninth chapter, so that's what I'm doing now!  

Also, if you want to check out my tumblr, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment