Saturday, November 5, 2011

Latching On: The Experiment

^ That is the title of my novel for NaNoWriMo.  Today I plan to write three chapters, because I am really behind.  Stupid school :P

I honestly shouldn't be blaming it on school.  It's really my position on running crew for costumes (I don't think I ever told you guys that!) and it's Hell Week.  Er, Hell Week's.  Costume girls have two.  Next week we get to stay 'till ten a couple of days D:  Joy.  But it's alright, cuz we're gonna go out to eat and I can work on my novel on those crazy days.

Caitlin thinks I choked her xD  But really it was Emily.  Emily has a thing for choking you see.

Honestly, I think that's all.  If I think of something more I'll just edit this post, and not add a new post.

1 comment:

  1. oh, its was emily makes since lol i looked at chaney and was like 'dude... wtf?'

    ReplyDelete