Monday, October 24, 2011

Must Barrel Through Insane Week Ahead

Well, let's go in chronological order, yes?

*takes a deep breath*

Tomorrow my dad is having his bone marrow transplant, I hope I remember to call him.  I emailed him tonight a little short message, so I should remember.  Also, the higher up girls decided on running crew for costumes today, and so I'm sure it'll be posted sometime this week.  I'm anxious!  Running crew means I get to do hair and makeup too!  If I make it, that is.

Wednesday is gonna be Trunk or Treat at...some church.  I love Trunk or Treat, should be fun :D

I think we were gonna go to an auction on Thursday, but I don't think we are anymore.  I'm sure there'll be something to do that day.

On Friday I'm goin' to a bonfire.  At which I hope that guy from homecoming will come.  We shall see, he might have a football game to go to, as he is in fact a football player.

On Saturday morning is a Halloween Parade, it's in a town over.  But the weather should be nice, so I'm looking forward to it.

So we're doing a group research project in English.  We were in the computer lab for 2 days last week, and when we got in there she told us that she did not want us sitting by our group members.  I was baffled at this, it didn't make any sense!  She told us that she wanted us doing individual work.  Ahem, for a group project.  Now, this resulted in us getting the exact same information!  Argh.

Buh BUY!

No comments:

Post a Comment