Thursday, October 13, 2011

Too Stubborn For a Cane, Opts For Army Crawl

Just came back from a 2 hour long orchestra benefit concert.  That could translate into 'too long' instead of '2 long'.

I'm really tired so this post might not come out quite as coherent as I'd like it to be.

Current event:  IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!  The Cardinals are losing 2 to 4 last time I checked.  Grr, they were doing so well!  Ah well, all good things must come to an end.  Whoever said that must've been clinically depressed.  Or a realist.

I really need to pack.  My dad is getting a bone marrow transplant soon (like next week soon?) and so we're spending the weekend at his house down at the lake.  Also, half day of school tomorrow.  This means us high schoolers actually get out at 10:20.  Isn't it sad that they call that a half day?  Yes folks, that IS how early we get up.  Also, in the 'dictionary' schoolers is not a word.  I just added it, so now it is.

Aaaaaaaaand that's it, folks!  Check back tomorrow at the earliest for new and most likely more exciting post!

No comments:

Post a Comment