Monday, October 10, 2011

Full Moons Are For Shiny Happy People

There are two types of full moons:

1) The romantic kind, where you want to sit on a sweet smelling flower-ridden hill with your lover and just stare at it forever (man have I got it bad?!) or

2) The creepy kind, where the werewolves come out and the vampires stay inside because they'd just make moving targets of themselves.  Why?  The light is just so bright, they'd sparkle!

Anyway, tonight's a full moon and incidentally it's neither of those examples for me.  Well, not at the moment anyway.  Who knows what could happen?  I could sneak out, find a random dude, sit on a hill, and then be caught in the middle of a herd of stampeding sparkly vampires with werewolves with a craving for sparkly vampire chasing after them.  Hey, you never do know.

That's really all I have to say tonight.  I just wanted to get another post in, because I really love full moons and I would love one full moon to end up like the first one.

Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment