Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'll Syrup Your Pancakes...;)

Sooo, NaNoWriMo is coming in a month.  I'm excited, but kind of terrified.

If you don't know what NaNoWriMo is, I'll explain it.  NaNoWriMo = National November Writing Month.  In November you have to write 50k words on your novel.  The point is to just get those 50k words out, no matter how much they need to be edited!  Just get them all out in November, and in December you can edit.  So in summary: NaNoWriMo is where you write 50,000 words in one single month.

So back to me being excited, but kind of terrified.  I'm excited because, hey!  What if I can actually do this?!  I'll get a fabulous jump on a novel!  The terrified part, however, is because I don't really know what I should write about.  I'd like to go with romance.  I love to write romance, always have.  Though, I think it's just okay.  I want more than just okay.  I want smashing!

But I don't know what to write about.  And that, that would be the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment