Wednesday, November 16, 2011

This Post is For Amelia

I feel bad I haven't posted in a while.  *snorts*  What am I talkin' about?  No I don't!

So you want a current event, do ya?  Breaking Dawn is coming to theatres near you very soon.  Excited?  I AM!  Have you seen the trailer?  It's the absolute funniest thing when Bella has her hands on her stomach and is all 'this can't be possible...'  And then it gets funnier when Taylor Laughtner tries to be all dramatic and says 'They'll slaughter you.'  So if you haven't watched the trailer yet, go do that right this very second.  I'm going to see Breaking Dawn this Saturday with the sisters, but I'm going to go again next week with Amelia and a couple of other friends to make fun of it and laugh and say 'ha ha, Edward looks ugliest in this one.'

Speaking of next week..........IT'S THANKSGIVING BREAK NEXT WEEK!  I'm really excited.  No school for 6 out of 7 days!  Because we of course have to go Monday.  What Monday wouldn't be complete without school?  Bleh.

This year has gone pretty damn fast so far.  Then again, the first semester always goes pretty fast.  Only this year we'll be enjoying finals, joy!  I can already tell that a whole bunch of people are going to be freaking out fairly soon, and I'm going to sit there and say: "Chill, man.  It's just a really big long test.  If you fail all tests, you will fail this one, only on a bigger scale.  You've gotten used to failing, haven't you?  If you usually do fairly well, then you'll do fairly well on this test.  You've gotten used to being average, haven't you?  I, however, am going to do fabulous and get every single one right.  You've gotten used to me beating you, haven't you?"  And then they'll mull that over for a second, then laugh and say 'you're right!'

I've been writing, writing, writing.  I'm gonna get 50k, I can just feel it!  I'm having a lot of fun with the story, right now Melody is painting on the wall.  Because that's where murals typically go, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment