Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stupid 'Likes' on Facebook

It occurred to me today that there are a lot of stupid things to 'like' on Facebook.  So I will redo two of them right here on this very blog post.


Original:

5 things boys should know about girls.
1. when we look at your moth we want to you kiss us.
2. when we say we're fine, we're really not.
3. when we say we're cold we want you to hug us.
4. when we don't wear makeup it's because we trust you.
5. when we put our hands by our side we want you to hold it.



Fixed:
5 things boys should know about girls.
1. when we look at your mouth, it's because we have nothing to say and looking in your eyes would be awkward
2. when we say we're fine, sometimes we are
3. when we say we're cold we really are, do whatever the heck you want to remedy that
4. when we don't wear makeup it's because we were too lazy to put it on that morning
5. when we put our hands by our sides, don't mind that. That's how a normal person stands.



Original:
I'm the type of girl who can be so hurt but still look at you & smile. The type of girl who is willing to brighten your day even if i cant brighten my own. <3 <3


Fixed:
I'm the type of person who can be so hurt and look at you and refrain from ripping your limbs off.  The type of person who is willing to have you brighten my day instead of pretending that I'm awesome and wasting the last of my good energy on making you happy. </3 </3


Okay.  That was rant-esque.  Sorry about that, it just pissed me off.  Stupid people. *shakes head*


I finished Chapter 7 of 'Time Changes' today.  It's short (a little over 2,000 words) but I think it adds a lot to the story.  Toph and Zuko team up to get their respective crushes, instead of Toph and Iroh teaming up like all other Zutara stories.  I feel so original :D







1 comment: