Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Handwriting Is Much Too Normal

Everybody always says that my handwriting is really good.  I smile, thank them, and look at theirs.  It's either like mine - maybe a little more slanted - or terrible, can't-even-read-it stuff.  I wish I had cool, interesting, scratchy, loopy handwriting.  It could be angular, or taller, or something.  It's just so blah right now.  I think that I might change my handwriting style again.


See!  There are some pretty neat styles in that picture, plus some pretty cool quotes.  Why don't ya have a look see?

Also, I'm sorry for the long delay in between posts and this very short post.  Just had a sudden burst of handwritey inspiration and had to get it out.  Also, if you're interested, one of my friends has started a blog: http://isshereallyworthit.blogspot.com/

I have to warn you that it is really angsty, sad, depressing, black, mispelled, and so on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment