Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dirty Tough Doctor Has Mastered the Distance Formula

I had forgotten that in Geometry I had a worksheet AND some book work.  So I just spent like the last two hours working on distance formula problem after distance formula problem.  If you don't know what the distance formula is, let me enlighten you:

d = (X1 - X2) + (Y1 + Y2)

It's really like the simplest thing ever once you get on a run.  I ended up talking to myself, but it went by faster!  And that's all that matters.

I just used Britney Spears Deliciously Whipped Body Souflee, it smells great.  Plus it's a deliciously whipped body souflee.  It just sounds yummy :)

So you want to know what my totally awesome current event is?  Kim Kardashian got married yesterday!  I know, this is the second time I've mentioned Kim Kardashian on my blog.  I just added her last name to the dictionary, just in case I mention her a third time.


Is this not the ugliest dress ever?  I'm sure she didn't actually get married in this though, disappointing.

However, more exciting than Kim in an ugly wedding dress with a matching hat is that mosquitoes have a purpose in the world!  Yes, I was surprised, too.  In addition to being a snack to larger predators, they feed on bacteria and algae and end up removing them from rocks, plants, and water.  So there you have it, even the most pesky of creatures has a purpose!  I wish they didn't, though.  It seems instead of feeding on bacteria and algae they prefer feeding upon humans.  Yuck :P


Is that not the most disgusting thing you've ever seen?  It makes me not want to go outside ever again, and seal off all tiny holes into my room.


No comments:

Post a Comment