Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Pink Ponytail Hitting the Ceiling is Hysterical

I'm hysterical.  I am, and I can't stop laughing even writing.  Okay, I must have a minute to calm down.

Okay.  Now on to our regularly scheduled program.

Today was the first day of school.  It was also my first day of high school.  It was just another day for me.  It was quite disappointing in how mundane and unoriginal it was.  I feel like it went much too smoothly.

On the upside, however, I have some interesting teachers.  My Health and Med teacher looks like Adam Sandler, and since I cannot remember his name as of this moment, I will refer to him as such.  Mr. Sandler has the same name problem I'm having with him, only with 110 students.  I think he has it worse than I do.  Also, my Biology teacher is....the FOOTBALL COACH.  AND the WRESTLING COACH.  I would like my school life to be a little bit more stereotyped please?  Like the movies, and I wanna be that silent creative girl with the quirky half smile that the jock notices and falls in love with.  Only I don't want a jock, I want a silent creative boy with a quirky half smile on the other side that mine's on.  In this way when we half-smile to each other we will make a full, shining, and complete smile.

And I've totally found the perfect one, in my Foods and Nutrition class no less.  He is silent, has nice hands, and I'm betting that his half smile would be very adorable.  I'm guessing it'll be a...7.5/10.  I'll update you on progress, have no fear!

Also, I haven't written in two days.  I'm beginning to feel the effects of guilt...Katara and Zuko are growing further and further apart while I'm gone :(  Naw, I'm just kidding!  Here they are!


What a splendid picture!  Right in every way!



No comments:

Post a Comment