Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Have No Inspiration To Write, What Happened?

I don't feel like blogging, I don't feel like writing, and I forgot my English binder.  *Sigh*

Although, I have a chocolate bar, so I kinda feel a lot better with the knowledge that in reward for writing this post, I will eat it.  And you know what else?  I'll enjoy it, immensely.


Liam (my little brother) turned two today, and we had a Dr. Seuss themed party.  I was Teen 1 and my sister was Teen 2.  I thought that was extremely clever.  They seriously went all out.  It looked like a Dr. Seuss himself threw up all over the house.  Only, it was in the cute well-decorated way, not in the stomach-acidy way.  That would be so gross!  Blech!

So, what are my favorite things in my room?  Well, I'll give you the top five:

5. My fan - I'm freaked out by the dark (I know, it's irrational) and if I didn't have my fan on to drown out all other noise and create one not-so-very-threatening white noise I'd be dead of fright already!

4. My wall of things - I keep everything.  Seriously, I'm kind of a hoarder.  So I kept all the notes that I passed, anything that I'd ever drawn, anything that anybody else had ever drawn and given to me, and so on.  So I put it all up on the wall next to my bed, and I love it and it looks great!

(The chocolate has begun to taunt me.)

3. My desk - I love my desk, honestly I do.  I organized not too long ago and made it b-e-a-u-tiful.  I like to sit and read at it when it's sunshiney outside because it's by the window so where I'm sitting is also sunshiney.  Also, I talk to my beta fish, Napoleon.  (I digitally incarnated him at the bottom of this blog if you want to show him and his Generals some digital love.  Don't worry about the green fish flakes, they're organic.)

2. My bed - Of course, how could I leave this out?  I spend as much of my time on my bed as possible, and as a result I got a pinched nerve this summer.  Also, I get a lot of little stitches in my side that make it hard to breathe deeply until I work them out.  You wouldn't believe the need to take in a huge breath while you have a stitch in your side, it's insane!

1. My finger painting - Okay, let me explain.  First, I didn't paint it.  Second, it's not what you think of when you see the words 'finger painting'.  It wasn't done by a child, but a Mexican!  It's a scene depicting the ocean with a moon hanging over it.  I really can't describe it well enough to do it justice, it's gorgeous.  And the man painted everything but the smallest of the details with his fingers, but you couldn't tell if you didn't know that.

And now, I can eat chocolate!  The inspiration is coming, I can feel it!  I will leave you with this quote:


She has a point there,

No comments:

Post a Comment