Monday, August 29, 2011

The Sky is Blue, There is No Wind in My Hair

First up, look at this creepy chick with her creepy expression:


"Come closer, I'm going to cut little strips of your skin off while you watch in horror while I eat them."

I'm going to keep it a secret as to why I found this picture because it would ruin a surprise for one of my readers.  You'll just have to wait and find out later!

I'm sitting here not doing my homework.  I'm not getting up to use the bathroom.  I'm not getting up to feed my starving fish.  I'm not getting up to refill my drink.  I am so lazy.  

Today in bio something came upon me!  You know what it was?  INSPIRATION!  I know!  It was fabulous!  We were taking notes, so I jotted them down and then I started to plan out my entire story!  It will go on for YEARS!  She'll have CHILDREN!  From two different MAN BOYS!  :D  I'm really excited about my story revealing itself to me.  I'm excited because I might actually finish this one!  :D

And I leave this extremely short post with a super cute picture.


Awww <3  I love Zuko :)


No comments:

Post a Comment