Thursday, August 11, 2011

Who Would You Kill?

As I was looking through my emails just now one of them said that they would kill for just one word from me.  And that gave me two questions to answer:

1. Who would they kill?
2. What should that one word be?

1. Personally, I would kill the next person that really made me want to rip my own eyeballs out of their sockets.
2.  Such a hard question to answer, I might spend time looking that up.

*Some hours later*

After spending some time watching Death Note and Wizards of Waverly Place I've come up with a list of words that I might email this person:

-Were
-Matsuda
-Hai
-Ryuzaki
-Lighto
-neck
-bender

I wish I could think of some better ones :P

Ah, shoot!  I swear to god I wrote this yesterday, but I'm just posting it today.

To make up for it, here's a pretty cool pic:


I think that pretty much explains everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment