Thursday, August 18, 2011

Have NO FEAR! Dirty Tough Doctor Will Save You!

Dirty Tough Doctor is my superhero name, I like it!  I just had to fix the title of this post, it would've been 'Dirty Touch Doctor'.  xD  Infinitely more funny, but not really a superhero name.  If anything it's a villain, and a really lame one at that.

Today I completed a life goal.  Yes I know, it's not every day that you complete a life goal.  I had been putting this particular one off, silly girl that I am.  Today I learned how to open a lock.  One of those hard clock ones.  I can do it perfectly now, every single time!  How great is that?

Also today I became thankful that I came to my senses in time.  I did NOT take German, thank whoever it is that might be holy.  It sounds like a bunch of unintelligible sounds, and it's clipped, and some of the words sound like you're swallowing them.  If I had taken German I would be asking myself one thing now:  Could I throw up the German words that I just swallowed?  They tasted funny.  Sure, English isn't exactly a Romance language, it's more of a business language.  But it sounds okay.  German...German is somethin' else, though.

Tonight I pumped out a whole 4,000 word chapter!  And THEN I got up to 550 on the next chapter!  Hooray!  My Hits and Views count is slowly climbing, and it should hit it's peak at around 11.  Hope I get more reviews :)

Back on the subject of languages.  Isn't this:

So pretty?  I think it's Arabic.  You would never guess that it's a suicide note unless you could read Arabic.  Or, if you did what I did, and searched 'suicide notes' on Bing Images.  



No comments:

Post a Comment