Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Post From the Past!

So, I wrote this particular post in geometry.  It was review day, and I never get anything out of review days, so I wrote!  Here it is:

I'm sitting in geometry as I write this, and missing my global perspectives teacher.  He said the hallway was kind of like an abyss, and once you're out there he won't remember you.  Oh, good times!  I wonder if my teacher will mind if I sit cross legged?

I've been writing Chapter 7 of Time Changes since bio second hour.  I think it's pretty good so far.

Miss Amie has finally seen the silent creative boy.  I'm thinking the guy is maybe a writer...maybe.  He's blonde, by the way.  Just a clue for someone who's trying to figure out a clue for someone who's trying to figure out who he is.  Also, he's a natural blonde, not dyed.

I'm kind of hungry.  I really want a grilled cheese to soothe my hurty throat.  Also, I just love grilled cheese.  Oooh, I wonder if there's tomato soup?  If there is I'm totally going to have grilled cheese and tomato soup after school.

I don't have to take any books home today!  Yesssss!...Ahem.

There you have it folks!  I have nothing to add, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment