Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It May Be Raining, But There's a Rainbow Above You

*Sighs*  I haven't seen a rainbow in so long.  I can't even remember the last time I saw one.  I listened to Ukulele Mike sing the Rainbow Connection last night.  And then the Bare Necessities, and some other song from The Jungle Book.  I love The Jungle Book...


The mancub sees rainbows!  Ha, get it?


I finally successfully completed writing Chapter 6 of 'Time Changes'.  Granted, it's only 3,000 words, but my views had dipped lower than 29 yesterday.  That is some scary stuff!  It also felt right to end it where I did.
As my English book would put it 'the events of the chapter had come to their logical end'.  I'm just wondering when the events of the actual story will come to their logical end, and I'm scared it might be before Katara has her third child...I really want Zuko to have a daughter and shower his little Fire Princess with love!  <3

I've eaten way too much chocolate these past couple of days.  It all started with the reward chocolate I got from my blog post the other day.  (Was it yesterday?  I can't remember.)  Since then I've eaten at least 4 more Hershey chocolate bars.  It seems they're decreasing in their sugary goodness every time I eat another one, which is very disappointing.  I'll have to quit for a while so when I do eat it again it will be amazing again :)

Oh man, I wish I was British just so I could name my daughter Trinny.  Trinny, isn't it the greatest name you've ever heard?  It just sounds so good, and it's easy to say...all in all it's just pretty dang awesome.


Look guys!  It's the Inspirational Apple that has nothing to do with this saying!

But I like the saying, I might use it in Time Changes.  But seriously, what's with the apple??  

No comments:

Post a Comment